Giấy chống dính LOPASIL
LOPASIL® brand products are paper release liners with silicone coated directly on one or both sides. Paper and silicone formulation solutions are based on factors like whether the release liner will be removed during a high speed converting process or individually by an end-user. Most products are available with one-color printing. All are available with a solventless or a solvent-based coating and with easy or modified release properties.
LOPASIL® liners are often used in applications when strength and temperature resistance are critical, as well as applications requiring the most economical solutions.
- Good temperature
- High strength(tensile & tear)
- Good stiffness
- Bleached or natural
- Grammage: 60-120 g/m2
LOPASIL® Supercalendered Kraft Papers
LOPASIL® Glassine Papers
LOPASIL® Clay Coated Kraft Paper
LOPASIL® CK – Cling Vinyl is an important segment of the demanding graphics market. The “clean” aspect of a “non-adhesive” bond makes this one of the more challenging applications for a release liner. Loparex’s innovative Lopasil®-CK Liners for adhesive-free cling vinyl applications offer improved performance and value for both manufacturers and users of cling vinyl graphics.
The Lopasil®-CK Advantage
- Unique Loparex non-silicone surface technology
- Ultra smooth surface characteristics
- Natural affinity to non-adhesive Cling PVC chemistry
- Consistent bond and release characteristics
Best-in-Class versatility and robustness
- Works with room temperature and heated lamination
- Won’t react to plasticizers maintains a consistent bond and release over time
THÔNG TIN CHI TIẾT